As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Inverter generators are the perfect solution for when you need some high quality and quiet power. They are the ideal tool for when you need to power those sensitive appliances, or for when you are going camping or RVing and don’t want the load noise that a portable generator creates. To learn more about how inverter generators work, please see our inverter generator page. This article includes five of the best 2000 watt inverter generator reviews.
1. Champion 73536i Inverter Generator 2,000 Watt 4-Stroke Gas Powered Equipment
Looking for a great lightweight, yet powerful generator for your recreational needs? The Champion 73536i has you covered with 1700 running watts. With the dimensions 19.3 x 13.2 x 16.3 inches, it only weighs 48 pounds. Using a stackable design, it has parallel capability meaning you can connect a second unit to double your power. With a 1 gallon fuel tank, it can run for 9 hours at 25% load. It’s also one of the quietest generators, producing only 53 dB of sound. CARB approved in 50 states, this generator will keep you powered.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in...
- QUIET OPERATION: 58 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home...
- PARALLEL READY: The optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another...
- CLEAN POWER FOR SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean...
2. WEN 56200i 2000-Watt 79.7cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas-Powered Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant
This WEN 2000 watt inverter generator produces clean, quiet and reliable power. Perfect for camping, RVing, tailgating or for at home. The panel includes 2 x 120V AC, 1 x 12V DC and 1 x USB outlets providing the flexibility you need. At only 51 dB it is one of the quietest generators available. Light weight and highly portable, this generator will meet your needs.
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US...
- Produces 2000 surge watts and 1700 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive...
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor...
3. Yamaha EF2000iS 2,000 Watt 79cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator, CARB Compliant, Blue
The Yamaha EF2000iS is a very high quality inverter generator offering 1600 running watts of power. A compact and lightweight unit, its dimensions are 19.3 x 11.0 x 17.9 inches at 44 pounds. Using a sound reducing system, it one of the quietest generators producing only 51.5 dB at 25% load. By controlling the engine speed according to the power requirement, it is highly fuel efficient. Its 1.1 gallon tank will allow it to run for 10.5 hours at 25% load. CARB compliant, it features parallel running ability allowing you to increase your power to 3000 watts with a second unit.You may also be interested in our head to head review of the Yamaha EF2000IS vs Honda EU2000I
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor - 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load - improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
4. Smarter Tools STAP-2000iQ, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered, Portable Inverter
The Smarter Tools STAP-2000iQ 2000 watt inverter generator is both one of the lightest and quietest generators, at 44 lbs and 51 dB. It provides good running time of 8.2 hours at 50% load and comes with a three year warranty. Providing reliable power, this inverter generator will suit your needs whether you need a generator for at home, work or recreational use.
No products found.
5. Honda EU2000I 2000 Watt Super Quiet Inverter Generator
The Honda EU2000I is one of the most popular inverter generators in the 2000 watt class. A lightweight 46 lbs, it generates 53 dB of noise. This is quieter than the average conversation. Producing clean power, you can safely use your sensitive appliances like laptops and televisions. The panel provides 2 x 120V AC and 1 x 12V DC outlets. Able to run for 8.1 hours at 25% load, this inverter generator is easy to operate. You may also be interested in our head to head review of the Yamaha EF2000IS vs Honda EU2000I.
Were the 2000 watt inverter generator reviews helpful? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.